2008/09/16

Greetings from Taipei San-Min, Taiwan, to NDYS partners


Dear friends,
We are so happy to join NDYS2009. This year we have 15 students and 2 teachers, the other is Miss Kate Chang.


The following short introduction is written by one of the students, Kevin.

Hi, teachers and friends,
I am Kevin Chen, a student in class 802, Taiwan. We are the junior high school students and we are all fourteen years old. My teacher is Miss Su. She is friendly.

We joined NDYS2008 last year and we sent our bear to Pakistan.

Taiwan is a beautiful country. If you come here, you can see many people and trees. Taiwanese foods are delicious. I like beef noodles best because it tastes a little bit sour and spicy. But Taiwan has more than beef noodles, I will tell you more next time because I have to go to cram school tonight.

We are so glad to be friends with you. Keep in touch.
Kevin
p.s. I am the cute boy on the left, the other one is my classmate Willy, and the bear and other presents are for Pakistan.

No comments: