2008/04/14

NDYS 2008 theme: global warming

How do I save the earth? How do I “cool” the earth?
1. I don’t eat imported food.
2. I use handkerchief, not tissue paper.
3. I take shower. I don’t take bubble tube bath.
4. I use my own cups. I don’t use paper cups of plastic cups.
5. I walk or ride my bike to school. I take MRT or buses.
6. I use my own chopsticks and bowl. I don’t use plastic bags.
7. I use brooms to clean my room. I don’t use vacuum cleaner.
8. I turn off the light, fans and my computer when I don’t use them.
9. I open the windows or electric fans. I don’t use air conditioner.
10. I turn off the faucet when I brush my teeth.
11. I walk up the stairs. I don’t take the elevator or the escalator.
12. I shop with my own bag. I don’t use plastic bag.
13. I gather used paper, glass, cans and bottles and then take it to the recycle places.

No comments: