2008/03/16

Hello, Pakistan, a student's letter to you by Sandy Chien


Dear teacher, Naila and friends,
This is Sandy Chien, a 7th grade student of San-Min High School . I joined the “Teddy Bear” Project this March. I am so happy to have this chance to know friends from your beautiful country, Pakistan and exchange Bears with you.

I like to introduce our country a little bit. We have night markets almost in every city, and they are the places I love to go. Many interesting things are sold there, like foods, clothes, shoes, purses, toys and games.


I love to eat there, especially oyster omelets, sticky tofu and wheel pies. Oyster Omelets are oyster, eggs, vegetable and some sticky flour mixed together and then cooked. Sticky tofu isn’t dirty at all, but it has a special smell. Wheel Pies are sweet and delicious.
There are many fashionable and beautiful clothes, shoes and bags. Most of them are cheap, so I love to buy some there.
As for games, shooting balloons, catching fish with a small paper net, marble game and many other interesting games.

If you have the chance to visit us someday, I will be very glad to be your guide there. Waiting for your introduction to your beautiful country.

Your new friend
Sandy Chien and class 702

No comments: